Cattle grazing in dairy barn

Welcome to Drive to Feed

Drive to Feed is your one-stop resource! We provide you with the opportunity to learn more about modern agriculture and its endeavor to feed the world!

Children eating Medika Mamba

Drive: No Boundaries

Learn more about the Drive: No Boundaries initiative – a movement dedicated to fighting child hunger in third world countries, starting with Haiti.

child eating sandwich

Drive to Feed Kids

Learn more about the Drive to Feed Kids initiative – a movement dedicated to ending child food insecurity in the United States.

child holding milk carton

The Main Course Project

The Main Course Project is a program that supports Drive to Feed Kids by providing food insecure children with high quality, animal-based proteins our American farmers produce.

Chew on This

Learn more about the Chew on This campaign – an entertaining video series giving you the facts about food and modern agriculture.

Welcome to Drive to Feed

Three Missions, One Movement

This website provides you with more information about the Drive to Feed initiatives, Drive to Feed Kids, Drive the Message, Drive: No Boundaries and the Main Course Project. This website also serves as a one-stop resource to learn about modern agriculture, the incredible industry that is working to feed a growing, hungry world.
Chew On This Logo
Chew on This

The agriculture industry is all about producing food for a growing population and we want you to know how your food is produced.

Drive to Feed Kids logo
Drive to Feed Kids

1 in 6 kids in the U.S. are food insecure but the agriculture industry is helping to change that.

 

Drive: No Boundaries Logo
Drive: No Boundaries

Hunger knows no borders. Find out how we are helping to end child hunger across the world, starting with Haiti.

 

The Main Course Project Logo
Main Course Project

The Main Course Project is a program that supports Drive to Feed Kids by providing food insecure children with high quality, animal-based proteins our American farmers produce.

Who are the Farmers?

Did you know that only less than 2 percent of Americans farm and feed the other 98 percent of our population? In 1920, 30 percent of the U.S. population farmed.*
 

Our nation was built by men and women who farmed the land and raised livestock. As our country grew, people began moving from the farm to cities – those that were left, picked up the challenge of feeding the nation. Today, only 2 percent of Americans feed 98 percent of the population, providing a safe and affordable food supply. The goal of agriculture is to feed the people. Those same foundations have built Drive to Feed. Because of the responsibility farmers undertake to feed our nation, we feel we have a commitment to help those in need.
 
Drive to Feed is an initiative by members of the feed and animal agriculture industry with the purpose of openly informing those who rely on us about how our food is produced. Drive to Feed is also dedicated to helping the hungry children here in the U.S. through supporting backpack programs across the nation. Drive to Feed also works to help save the lives of starving children in third world countries, starting with Haiti.